Amur, Russia / Belogorsk
Beginning with the exchange between Hankyong National University and the Naehyehol Farming Association with Belogorsk, the government of Belogorsk proposed a friendship cooperation agreement with Anseong to facilitate systematic exchange, and the agreement was concluded on May 29, 2003.
- Location: Northeastern Amur, 8,000 km from Moscow
- Regional characteristics: the center of grain factories in Amur, production of clay for bricks, and hay production
- Website: www.belogorck.ru
Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam
The Tuyen Quang Province Communist Party Secretary visited Anseong to propose mutual exchanges. Thus, the friendship city agreement was signed on April 14, 2010.
- Location: Tuyen Quang City in Northeastern Vietnam is 165 km from Hanoi
- Regional characteristics: Rich in water resources and mineral resources
- Representative festival: Thanh Tuyen Festival
- Specialties: Green tea, orange, sugar, and honey
- Website: tuyenquang.gov.vn
Suihua, Heilongjiang Province, China
The friendship city agreement was signed on November 4, 2010, after the Vice Mayor of Suihua visited Anseong and a businessman arbitrated a deal for economic exchange and cooperation.
- Location: 110 km from Harbin, central Heilongjiang Province
- Regional characteristics: Rich in land resources (black soil), China's largest soybean production area
- Website: www.suihua.gov.cn
Arkhangai aimag, Mongolia
Through the arbitration of a Mongolian government official who was being trained at Hankyong National University, a friendship city agreement was signed on April 17, 2012.
- Location: Central Mongolia, the capital city of Tsetserleg is located 463 km west of Ulaanbaatar
- Regional characteristics: Dairy farming
- Representative Festival: Naadam Festival
On July 29, 2015, a friendship city agreement was concluded with the suggestion of Rotarians who were exchanging performing groups in both cities.
- Location: the provincial capital of Iloilo in southern Panay Island, about 543 km south of Manila
- Regional characteristics: Commercial city, education city
- Representative festival: Dinagyang Festival
- Website: www.iloilocity.gov.ph